Using Your Notes
1. Please form a group of three to five students.
2. Pick an envelope from the front table.
3. Use group member notes from class lecture to
analyze the items.
4. Use one sheet of paper to record your group's work.
Please identify the following for each item in the
3. Tone? (Use the handout in the envelope for suggested tone options.)
Review your notes from the lecture.
1. What works well?
2. What can you work on?
Answer these questions on your own sheet of paper.
Please turn this sheet in at the end of the class.