2. What connection(s) do you see between the book and current time(s)
3. What connection(s) do you see between the book and your own life
and/or the lives of others you know?
4. What connection(s) do you see between the book and another text or
texts of your choice?
5. Discuss one or more emerging themes of the book.
6. Discuss one or more literary allusions.
7. The Circle: Utopia and/or Dystopia?
8. Is The Circle (book) a satire? Why and/or why not?
9. Advise characters regarding their choices. What would you tell this
character or these characters?
10. Advise the writer regarding one or more of his choices regarding this
11. This book contains mature content. Why do you think the writer
chooses to include this content? How do the mature descriptions of
intimate moments between characters relate to the themes of privacy
and transparency in the book? Do you agree with the writer's choice to
include this mature content? Why and/or why not?
12. Suggest a question. Then, please respond to it.
Reminder: This book contains mature content. Please contact Ms. U
if you have concerns.