PRE/POST: True or False?
1. The Four Corners Teaching Strategy
requires students to visit four United States
2. Dialectical entries require screenwriting
students to develop dialogue, featuring at
least two different character dialects.
3. Pre/post quizzes are limited to true/
4. Zen Mel believes that coaching matters
more than gatekeeping.
5. Zen Mel believes in introducing students
to learning preferences, not learning styles.
Follow-Up Question: EXTRA DONUT!
Identify at least three teaching situations
where you could use one of today's
presented strategies. Identify learning
objectives, associated with each strategy
use. (E-mail your ideas to the rest of us.)