Part A: Planning and Drafting Your Photo Essay
1. Sign in to Canvas.
2. Visit our regular class area.
3. Click on Home (or Modules)
4. Scroll down to the materials for this class week. Look for
today's date: 3/22
5. Watch today's lecture video. (You will see a link.)
6. Using the video as a guide: Take planning notes. Complete the
homework and upload it before next class.
Homework: Prepare your (very) rough draft.
Part B: Career Cluster Project
Please visit the Utsler-All Classes area on Canvas.
Complete at least one of the following:
Option A: Reply to a post or posts.
a. Read over the newest posts from your Career Cluster team's student
members, embedded counselor (may not be available yet), and/or your
team's embedded librarian (may not be available yet).
At least one time: Press "reply" and write a message in response to one
of these posts. (You may also "like" posts on Canvas.)
Option B: Post an informal note.
Post an informal note in the your team's student lounge.
Option C: Post a new question or resource.
Post at least one new message in your team's research question and/or
(Please e-mail me if you have any trouble accessing